John Cheever says, ‘I cant write without a reader. Its precisely like a kiss. You can’t do it alone.’
Neither writers nor performers can do it alone.
A heart-felt thanks to all the readers and listeners. The awards, accolades, features and felicitations come our way only when you shower love on our work.
KEEP IT COMING !
- Featured by Homegrown as one of the 7 Spoken Word artists to have made an impact through poetry/Spoken Word in 2017.
- Link: https://homegrown.co.in/article/802103/these-7-indian-spoken-word-artists-broke-barriers-with-their-powerful-poetry
- Winner Orange Flower Award for writing humor at the Women’s Web Digital Summit 2017.
- Awarded ‘Liberal Lady’ title by MAP (Music, Arts, Poetry Festival 2018) for writing about women’s lives in an elegant and entertaining way.
- Declared ‘Speaker of the year 2019’ by Inspire Beyond Motherhood Awards
- Speaker/ Performer at prestigious platforms like
- National Women’s Parliament (2018)
- Pleiades (2017, 2018)
- Women’s Web Digital Summit (2018)
- Spoken Fest (2019)
- SheTalks by SheThePeopleTV (2019)
- Music Arts Poetry Festival (MAP-2017) (2018)
- 100 Thousand Poets for Change (2018) (2019)
- Spectrum Ahead Pune (2019)
- Inspire Beyond Motherhood Awards (2019)
- Featured performer at many coveted Spoken Word and Poetry Platforms.
- Spoken Word work featured by Scoopwhoop.
- Articles on women’s lives and parenting published on Women’s Web, Momspresso and newspapers like ‘The Hindu‘.